- Do I go for a photo every 30s, 1min or longer?
- How do I preset 'infinite' focus?
- Must remember to plug the AV socket to turn off LCD display to save battery
- Will need to order some good Energizer Lithium's nearer flight time
- What's the best way of protecting against condensation on lens?
Tuesday, 18 October 2011
The cameras are on order from eBay. The Canan A570 IS (image stabilized) arrived today. Looks in great condition. A weekend project will be to hack the camera using CHDK and check out the time-lapse modes. Then calculate the size of SD card needed for photographs throughout the flight. I have to learn how to boot into this, and set up a script for the time-lapse required: